1. Sunday July 4th 2021 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. Temple open for Darshan only. We will have a ZOOM option as well.
Temple Zoom link https://zoom.us/j/93964192210?pwd=WU5yckpWYXJSQjJ0QWpFdXBqb0pIUT09
2. Sunday July 11th 2021 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. Step 3 of Covid reopening. Regular pre-pandemic format prayer will restart at the Temple. Hand Sanitization and Mask will still be required for the first day of reopening. If there is any last minute change in terms of capacity and covid protocols by the Provincial Government on July 11, we will update devotees by e-mail and put a sign in front of Temple.
3. HSS Vaccination Clinic: This Saturday July 3rd 2021, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM at Temple located at 107 La Ronge Road. This is for either 1st dose or 2nd dose as long as you are eligible for it. To register, please email us at [email protected] by providing your full name and phone number. We have around 135 registrants and are currently adding new inquiries in the waiting list in case of cancelations.
4. Please mark your calendar – We are getting back to our traditional fundraising events that were initially started by our Temple pioneers! More details to follow.
Shree Laxmi Narayan Temple Walkathon on July 24th 2021: If you would like to pledge a donation, you can e-transfer at [email protected] (indicate Walkathon) or by cheque to HSS or contact any board member.
Shree Laxmi Narayan Temple Garage Sale on August 14/15 2021. If you would like to donate items in good conditions and/or are hardly used to include your participation, please contact us at [email protected] or 306-260 7195 for dropping arrangements. India Day is on August 15th and we will celebrate this historic moment as well.
5. Special Prayer: Temple is organizing Dhanwantari Puja to thank Shri Laxmi Narayan and pray for the well being, good health and happiness of the community at large. More details to follow.
6 Sponsors For Sunday Prayer’s Prasad: If you would like to sponsor prasad, please contact us at [email protected] We are making a list of sponsors. Tax receipts will be provided for cost related expenses. You can choose to use the Temple kitchen at no cost or cook at home for food preparation or order from a restaurant to deliver at Temple.
7 Daily Temple Opening: Many devotees inquired about extended Temple opening hours due to their unavailability on Sundays. The new board will start a pilot project and open the Temple everyday of the week for 1 hour (see below for schedule). This is a pilot project and we really want to make it a success, therefore, your participation and those of your family and friends will be greatly appreciated. Temple will be open for Darshan always during the week , in addition; we have some activities included as well depending on availability of the Coordinator. If you want to help the board in any capacity to make this project work, please contact us at [email protected]
Monday —> 6:00 – 7:00 PM : Starting July 12th 2021 – Chanting Mahamrityunjay Mantra
Tuesday —-> 6:00 – 7:00 PM : Starting July 13th 2021 – Hanuman Chalisa
Wednesday —> 6:00 – 7:00 PM: Starting July 14th 2021 – Prodosham (details to follow)
Thursday —-> 6:00 – 7:00 PM: First Thursday of every month Sundarkand (Second Thursday July 8th 2021 due to Canada Day)
Usha Kapoor has kindly agreed to coordinate this activity. If you want to read a few Dohas, please contact Ushaji at [email protected]
: Last Thursday of every month will be Reflections of Hinduism
Friday —–> TBD : Wellness Workshop by Ms Neeru Kavia (details to follow)
Saturday —-> 10:00 – 11:00 AM: Starting July 17th 2021 – Yoga at Temple coordinated by Dinesh Yadav, Poonam Pawah and Neeru Kavia
Sunday —–> 10:30-12:30: Regular Sunday Prayers
Please send email at [email protected] for registering to participate and we will put you in contact with coordinators.