May the lamps of Diwali brighten your life,
May the rangoli bring in all the colours,
May the delicious desserts add sweetness to your life,
And may you be blessed with Goddess Lakshmi
Happy-Diwali to you and your family
Temple opens on tomorrow (November 14th) 7:00-8:00 PM
Thank you Mythili and Venkatraman for coordinating
Lakshmi Pooja – November 22nd in two groups:
10:00am and 6:30pm
Our thanks to Mr. Bala Muthuswamy for conducting the Puja.
Puja at temple:
Please send your names for joining the Pooja at the temple
Limited members allowed. (registration required)
Sponsorship – Puja at the temple $51
Puja on Zoom:
Sponsorship – Puja on zoom $11
Temple calendar 2021 will be given to all sponsors.
HSS Semi Annual General Meeting
It is a reminder that the Semi-Annual General Body Meeting of the Hindu Society of Saskatchewan will be held at Geeta Bhawan, Shri Lakshmi Narayan Temple, 107 La Ronge Road, Saskatoon, S7K 5T3 on Sunday, November 15th, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
1. Call to order
2. Opening prayer
3. Approval of the agenda
4. Approval of Minutes of SAGM held on November 16th, 2019
5. Approval of Minutes of special general body meeting held on August 16, 2020
6. Tabling of Annual General Body Meeting minutes held on July 26th, 2020
7. Business arising from the minutes
8. Treasurer’s report and approval of budget for the year 2021
9. Reports from President and Coordinators
10. Election of Advisory Committee members (Call for nominations as attached).
11. Any other business.
Note: To ensure that the gathering size is within permissible limit, enable us to make arrangements and follow all the safety guidelines, all meeting attendees are requested to confirm their attendance before midnight of today.
FYI – Before the nomination’s deadline (1.00 pm of 13th November) we have received the nominations of Dr. Mini Khurana, Dr. S. C. Kanthan and Dr. Kempe Gowda for the advisory committee members. All three of them are outstanding members of HSS for long time. They have supported the temple in various roles including financial support and served on previous advisory committee/trustees board.
Please write your name and phone numbers in the guest-book before entering the temple or hall
No entry without MASK
- Devotees must use hand-sanitizer at the entrance before entering the hall
- Devotees are requested to maintain social distance and sit on marked areas
- Devotees should Cooperate with volunteers and follow all other safety guidelines.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT TEMPLE IF YOU HAVE ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS