Darshan Timings: Sundays – 10:30am to 12:00 noon
The temple service every Sunday will continue.
from 10:30am to 12:00pm
For any further inquiries please contact: Leela Sharma @ 306-380-7737
Rudrabhishekam by Mr. Bala Muthuswami
Only one sponsor family and Balaji will be near the Altar at the temple. 10:30am to 12 noon.
All other devotees are welcome for Darshan only for maximum 10 minutes.
If anyone wants to sponsor, please let us know.
The sponsorship is $151 per family.
We can only allow one family each Sunday!!
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Hindu Society of Saskatchewan will be held at Shri Lakshmi Narayan Temple, 107 La Ronge Road, Saskatoon, S7K 5T3 on July 26th 2020, at 1.00 PM for the purpose of:
- Receiving and considering the annual report and financial statements for the year end 31st December 2019 and the report of the auditors thereon
- Electing Board Members
- Appointing auditors
- Transacting such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
- Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of Annual General Meeting of April 2019
- Tabling of minutes of semi-Annual General Meeting of Nov 2019
- Business arising from minutes
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Coordinators reports
- Other Business
- Election of board members for 2020-22
For the purpose of elections, HSS board has appointed a nominating committee according to Article X, section 1.0 of HSS by-laws. The members of this committee are Dr. Madan Gupta, Chair (306-933-0663), Mrs. Maya Chakravarti (306-933-1173) and Mr. Kishore Gali (306-281-0039). Dr Sunil Yadav will be the returning officer.