Happy Ram Navami
Ram Navami Celebrations
Wednesday, April 21st at 7PM @ the Temple and on Zoom
The numbers are restricted at the temple – Only 30 devotees are allowed
Meeting ID: 562 172 649
Hindu Society of Saskatchewan Annual Vegetarian Virtual Banquet by Zoom
Saskatoon: Myhtili Venkatraman 306-934-5932 or Leela Sharma 306-380-7737
Prince Albert: Dr. Lalita Malhotra @ 306-763-7039
North Battleford: Dr. Mini Khurana @ 306-441-7606
Thank you to many sponsors.
Thanks to Kuldip Singh of “Black Pepper” for cooking and delivering the meals.
Meeting ID: 562 172 649
Call for Nomination for
Rohini Mohan Nag Award for Exceptional Community Service
The Hindu Society of Saskatchewan is inviting nominations from its members for an award of recognition – Rohini Mohan Nag Award for Exceptional Community Service. This award is made annually from the fund endowed by Dr. Rajat and Shikha Nag. The Award provides annual recognition to a member of the Hindu community in Saskatoon who has provided services to HSS and/or the larger Saskatoon community. In selecting recipients, the selection committee will give preference to services that have been provided over a number of years rather than on a temporal basis, and the impact of the services in the larger community.
The completed nomination forms are to be submitted to the Hindu Society of Saskatchewan, 107 LaRonge Road, Saskatoon, SK S7K 5T3 or emailed to: [email protected] by No later than 6pm on April 22nd, 2021. The award also has a cash prize of $1000. There will be two awards presented one each for 2019 and 2020”.
The nomination form is provided below:
Rohini Mohan Nag Award for Exceptional Community Service Hindu Society of Saskatchewan
- Name of the Nominee:
- Current Mailing Address of the Nominee:
- Contact Phone No. and Email:
- Name of the Nominator 1:
- Current Mailing Address of Nominator 1:
- Contact Phone No. and Email address of Nominator 1:
- Name of the Nominator 2:
- Current Mailing Address of Nominator 2:
- Contact Phone No. and Email address of Nominator 2:
- Evidence of the Nominee’s Services to HSS and to Saskatoon community:
- Please specify the ways in which the nominee has provided (and continues to provide) volunteer services to HSS and to the community of Saskatoon:
- Please identify the individuals/groups in the Saskatoon community who has benefited (and continues to benefit) from the services provided by the nominee:
- Any other information (including letters of support) that forms the basis of your nomination: