Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Hindu Society of Saskatchewan will be held at Shri Lakshmi Narayan Temple, 107 La Ronge Road, Saskatoon, S7K 5T3 on April 26th 2020, at 1.00 PM for the purpose of:
- Receiving and considering the annual report and financial statements for the year end 31st December 2019 and the report of the auditors thereon
- Electing Board Members
- Appointing auditors
- Transacting such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
- Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of Annual General Meeting of April 2019
- Tabling of minutes of semi Annual General Meeting of Nov 2019
- Business arising from minutes
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Coordinators reports
- Other Business
- Election of board members for 2020-22
For the purpose of elections, HSS board has appointed a nominating committee according to Article X, section 1.0 of HSS by-laws. The members of this committee are Dr. Madan Gupta, Chair (306-933-0663), Mrs. Maya Chakravarti (306-933-1173) and Mr. Kishore Gali (306-281-0039). Dr Sunil Yadav will be the returning officer.
Any member of HSS, who is in good standing, and interested to volunteer as a board member may contact the members of the nomination committee.
Issued by Board of Directors, Hindu Society of Saskatchewan, dated March 17th, 2020.