- Rafale verdict: Govt moves SC for correction over CAG, PAC reference December 15, 2018The Centre has filed an application in the SC seeking correction in a paragraph in its judgment on Rafale fighter jet deal in which a reference has been made about the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report and Parliament's Public Accounts Committee (PAC).
- 2nd Test: Kohli leads Indian fightback on Day 2 December 15, 2018Captain Virat Kohli led an Indian fightback on day two of the second Test against Australia at Perth on Saturday. At stumps, the visitors had overcome a terrible start and were 172 for three, still trailing the Australian first innings total of 326 by 154 runs with seven wickets in hand.
- Kushwaha faces revolt; 3 legislators support NDA December 15, 2018RLSP received a major setback with all its members in the bicameral legislature of Bihar declaring that they were still with the NDA. The legislators accused party chief Upendra Kushwaha of pursuing personal interests in announcing a break up with the coalition.
- Christian Michel's CBI custody extended by 4 days December 15, 2018A special court on Saturday extended further custody of Christian Michel, alleged middleman charge-sheeted and arrested in the graft-tainted AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal, by four more days. Michel was produced before special judge Arvind Kumar. The CBI told the judge he needs to be confronted with various documents in the case.
- 3 terrorists, 1 soldier killed in J&K encounter December 15, 2018Seven civilians were killed when security forces allegedly opened fire to disperse an unruly crowd that had gathered near the site of an encounter in south Kashmir's Pulwama district on Saturday, police said. Three terrorists and an Army man were also killed in the encounter, they said.