- Samjhauta case: Aseemanand, 3 others acquitted March 20, 2019A Panchkula court on Wednesday acquitted all the four accused, including Aseemanand, in the Samjhauta blast case. The other three accused, Lokesh Sharma, Kamal Chauhan and Rajinder Chaudhary, were also acquitted by the court. The court also dismissed an application filed by a Pakistani woman for examining eyewitnesses from her country.
- What’s new on TOI: Modi Meter, Poll Shots & more March 20, 2019
- EU fines Google €1.49bn for blocking ad rivals March 20, 2019"Google has cemented its dominance in online search adverts and shielded itself from competitive pressure by imposing anti-competitive contractual restrictions on third-party websites," European Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager said.
- Nirav Modi denied bail, to remain in custody till March 29 March 20, 2019The United Kingdom had responded to a Red Corner Notice issued by the agency against Nirav Modi last year, they added. The RCN was issued in June 2018 on a request from the agency to the Interpol.
- India to boycott China's 2nd Belt & Road Forum March 20, 2019India's ambassador to China Vikram Misri told the state-run Global Times, "No country can participate in an initiative that ignores its core concerns on sovereignty and territorial integrity," replying to a question about India's concerns over the BRI and whether India would take part in the second BRF meet.